Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Paranormal Activity and Zombieland

Last Saturday I watched the Paranormal Activity movie with the guys. I have a hard time sleeping after watching scary movies. Even though I read the spoilers, I was still scared! The whole time I was plugging my ears because the scariest part to me are the sounds. But this movie had a lot of silence which made you WANT to hear what's going on (since you don't actually see anything). I liked the movie; it's different from your typical scary movie. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I think it's because some paranormal activity just happened to me...... (O_o)


I also watched Zombieland last Friday with Brian. I enjoyed it because majority of my nightmares are of me running away from zombies. I HATE zombie movies. It took me 1/2 way into the movie to finally relax my muscles...lol. I hate that I'm afraid of zombies, I know they're not real... but I like to scare myself with my imagination. This movie was pretty funny, though. When this movie comes out on DVD, I'm going to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment