Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fall '09 Semester

....is officially over! Last Saturday, I had my online Psychology final. Monday, I had my online English 1A final. Tuesday, I had my American Government final. And today, I had my U.S. History final. I was studying nonstop everyday since last Friday. Now that finals are over, it feels so good to be done with this semester. I'm proud of myself for handling four classes and a job. I'll admit, there were many, many, many, many times where I had to choose between homework or fun, and silly me, I chose fun over homework! Next semester, it's not going to be like that. I can't afford to choose fun over homework.

MY GRADES FOR FALL '09
English 1A - B
Psychology - Pass
U.S. History - B
American Gov't - B

Winter '10 Classes:
Psychology 12- Human Growth and Development (Online course)
Physical Education- Beginning Badminton

Spring '10 Classes:
English 1B- English Composition
Comm 10- Public Speaking
BioSci 11- Human Biology
Math 10- Elementary Statistics
Physical Education- Stretch & Fitness (TV course)

Short-term Goal: Transfer to SJSU by Fall 2010
Long-term Goal: Graduate w/ BA Degree in Psychology by Fall 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment