Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 6th Year Anniversary, Brian!

Within the past six years with you, I’ve learned that love is a verb and not just a feeling. Thank you for loving me, sacrificing for me, listening to me, understanding me, helping me grow, and appreciating me. You’ve helped me find security, guidance, wisdom, and power within myself. I truly look forward to more and more years with you. I love you soooo much Brian, and Happy 6th Year Anniversary!

I dedicate the song "The Higher Me" by Stacy Dudero & Robbie Ocampo to you.

LYRICS:
whoOoa
Darlin, I can't contain it anymore
You make me feel good inside
You bring out my better side
Won't you stay awhile
And spend some time with me

Darlin, I can't explain it anymore
I feel God in you
In every little thing you do
The Spirit lives so freely in your heart

(Chorus)
Cause you set apart
Your presence brings to me
The breath of love
Within my heart
You take away the fear
And help me fly high
Right by my side
You see me rise
And inspire me
To be the higher me

Baby, I can't control it anymore
You're the only one
Who makes me laugh
And bring me to tears
When I'm not even emotional

Baby, baby, baby I can't believe it
You're the first to know my worth
To see my worth
I'm so thankful that I have you in my life

(Chorus) 2x

WhoOoa............

No comments:

Post a Comment