Sunday, January 17, 2010

New news!

Ever since I quit Nine West, my days have been slow and I've been feeling super, extremely lazy. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING~! But I gotta remind myself that I should be thankful for this slowness because spring semester is going to be insane in the membrane.

I started my Online Psychology 12, Human Growth & Development class last week. It's alright... this class requires a lot of reading since all the lessons are compact into one month. I have a midterm every Thursdays and I get 2 hours to take it. I got a B on my first midterm (yayer).

My new MyTouch Phone! Brian got this phone, too, but in black.
I'm addicted to Robo Defense on this phone, lol. I love this android phone!


I finally made it all the way to the top of Mission Peak :)
I usually stop at 3rd bench. Couldn't do it without my supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment