Monday, May 31, 2010

School's over!

I can't believe the spring semester is over... I'll admit, it was challenging. But I couldn't have done it without my family and friends' support. I'm really thankful that the guys started a study session at Safeway every night and for being understanding when I couldn't hang out or by telling me to study when I wanted to have fun, lol. Special thanks to Mark for letting me borrow his scientific calculator for Statistics, thanks to John for helping me with Public Speaking, thanks to Brian for giving me a hard time which pushed me harder, thanks to Truth for helping me out with the SJSU stuff, thanks to Jerome Ronald Wilson for being study buddies even though we end up getting distracted, thanks to Sean for helping me out with my green car earlier in the semester. Thank you!! Thank you!! Here are my final grades:

Statistics - C
Public Speaking - B
Human Biology - A
English 1B - B
Stretch and Fitness - A

Now its time for me to prepare for the WST test on June 12th. I have an Orientation on August 10th. All out planning for Beach Day that's coming up on June 25th. Annnd time to job hunt. =)

Note to self: Today is OFFICIALLY DAY #1 for my FITNESS and DIET. Time to get skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment