Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Day of April

Today was an unusual day for me so I thought I'd share.

I woke up at 6:45am to take a shower. I did my hair and makeup as usual. Dropped Mayumi off to school at 8:40am. Went back home and cooked breakfast for my mom and John. Then John and I went to our 10:55am class Asian Roots & Culture. THEN.......This is the part where my day started to turn unusual.... After class, John and I drove to Palo Alto to eat at Togo's with Cathrine and then went to Cathrine's place (#1- I hardly ever drive to Palo Alto; #2- I've never ate at Togo's; and #3-I've never been to Cathrine's place before). Next, John dropped me off at Brian's house. Brian and I have talked about cleaning his walls before, and so I started removing his posters off his wall. I cleaned his wall with Lysol wipes and that basically took up my whole afternoon and evening. I just got done putting back some of the posters on his wall.... it looks neat now (or shall I say "organized?" hehe). Another thing that was unusual: my teacher cancelled class today. I was so excited when I read his memo online. So that was my day...I feel pretty productive.

I'm also planning John's Birthday Party/Barbeque/Pacquiao vs Hatton Fight for this Saturday, May 2. It's going to be F-U-N! I don't think John has ever had a birthday party in his life... how sad!!

Things to do in May:
> Pay off tuition - $100 left & then signup for next semester's classes
> Buy John's birthday gift (harty har har)
> Buy Mae's birthday gift
> Greet Carlos and JR on their birthday
> Buy Brian's birthday gift (harty har har)

1 comment: