Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New News - Part I

Friday, April 17th my younger brother John threw a BBQ at my house. Jerome's older sister, Michelle, marinated the chicken and it was super yummy! I was really surprised when my mom didn't mind us throwing a gathering at the house. My mom said, "No alcohol and no drugs!" lol. While they were cooking, Brian's sister Sheryll asked me to do her hair and makeup for a party bus she was going to. I did her hair and make-up. I lended her my green shoes and earrings. Ain't she pretty?? That was fun!



Saturday, April 18th Our friend Jeff threw a small gathering before he leaves for the Marines. Half the guys were playing poker while the other half played video games.




Monday, April 20th
I got a haircut after work. The hot weather inspired me to cut my hair. It's not new, it's the same cut I did last summer. Cathrine died my hair Black Cherry afterward (Thanks, Rine!).



Tuesday, April 21 Brian, Sheryll, John, Mayumi, and I took Neakella to the Giants vs Padres game to celebrate her birthday AND to see Pacquiao throw the first pitch. I will write more about this when I get the pictures from Sheryll's camera. It was a fun night :)

1 comment:

  1. SO here is where you post the pictures...



    DUDE... I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete