Thursday, April 16, 2009

Milpitas Health & Fitness

One of my 2009 New Years Resolutions are to eat healthier and exercise regularly. For the past month I've been eating smaller portions, salads, sandwiches, fruits & vegetables, and drinking lots of water. I've cut down on junk food such as chips, candy, soda, and overall large portions. Last month John, Brian, and I joined the Milpitas Health and Fitness gym on Jacklin behind the Shell gasoline station. Wilson, Cuong, and Jerome are already members; it's fun going with them. It's turning out to be a good year for all of us. My goal is to get to 110 lbs, that means losing 30 pounds by the end of this year. Brian's goal is to improve his breathing by use of cardio workouts... poor boyfriend, he has asthma. Jerome's and John's goal is to lose weight and bulk up for the ladies. I know we can do it :)

1 comment: