Monday, June 15, 2009

ART


My, OH MY. This photo is so beautiful! I found it online while trying to browse other makeup artsy stuff. I've been noticing art like this for a really long time now, and I know I can do this type of makeup. I figured, since I'm already into drawing/painting (I won't say I'm the best at it, but I consider myself GOOD at it), I could incorporate the two. I've been browsing and learning all these makeup techniques and for quality brands. Here's a few I want to buy but requires saving a few more extra bucks: Kryolan, Mehron, and Graftobian. I'm done buying eyeshadows...I think I've got every color, and if not, mixing eyeshadows into a new color works. I'm more interested in pigments, facepaint palettes, and airbrushing. Airbrushing is going to be exciting! I'll buy an airbrushing set soon...

1 comment: