Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple Things in Life

Most of the time, I like to appreciate all the little things in life. Those are usually the things that make my day..I find that the simple things in life keep my sanity in check.

- Waking up to sunlight shining in my face
- Playing with kittens with a piece of string
- Massaging Brian's temples and then watching him slowly fall asleep
- Driving with all the windows down rather than using the AC
- Seeing a brand new box of crayons lol
- Taking a nap in a comfortable bed after a long day at work
- Eating ice cream on a cone
- A brand new white chocolate Kit Kat bar
- The smell of newly cooked rice
- Finding a vibrant flower in the middle of no where
- Seeing the guys' reactions as they play Street Fighter IV
- Doing someone else's make-up/hair
- Blue skies with fluffy white clouds
- My car after it has been vacuumed, dusted, and washed
- Mayumi's artwork
- Brian's artwork
- Seeing people GLOW because they're happy
- Getting off work
- The view from on top of Mission Peak
- Laughing with Brian in the middle of the night, in the dark
- When the skies turn orangish/pinkish/purplish near sunset
- Saying "Choos-day" instead of Tuesday or "Shushi" instead of Sushi lol

ya'll get the picture.... :)

I want to buy a Nikon or Canon camera. You know, those big ones that you can adjust... I feel like if I had one, I can capture the simple things in life....I'm not really looking to get into "artistic" photography at all... I just wanna capture those meaningful moments..

1 comment:

  1. You don't need a fancy shmancy camera to capture things in life, or to capture artsy fartsy shots. Trust me.

    http://www.toycamera.com/

    ReplyDelete