Friday, June 19, 2009

New Makeup Part II


Top: Gold Rush, Espresso Lane, Plum Crazy
Bottom: Hot Ginger, Bronzinger, Crystal Ball

Today I went to Victoria's Secret during my lunch. I wanted to see if they had the "Starry Night" eyeshadow but had no luck.. Thankfully, they had other cute eyeshadows on sale... 6 for $20! That means they were $3.50 a piece! Victoria Secret eyeshadows are VERY pigmented (and I thought I was done buying eyeshadows-- I guess not!! LOL). These were too cute to pass on.

Another thing, I saw these two dumb girlies opening the packaging and trying on the eyeshadows like it were theirs...even though there were samples in front of them! AND they let 5 of them drop on the hardwood floor! I was getting soooo mad at their dumbasses. I was about to bitch slap them! I was thinking, where the hell is that "You break, you pay" sign?!

No comments:

Post a Comment