Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I simply cannot sleep. My body is exhausted but my mind isn't... blah.

At the moment, I'm on the computer while Brian's studying for his Pharmacy quiz tomorrow and at the same time we're watching Family Guy. My favorite episode is showing where Herbert sings "Somewhere That's Green" while Chris does chores for him. Brian thinks it's disturbing/gross but I like it!! It's funny!! Jerome threw another bbq earlier at his house this evening, it was yummy. The weather is really nice.. it's warm with a cool breeze. Love it.

Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, a group of us celebrated John's 20th birthday at Olive Garden in Fremont. It's a nice place... but it seems like a lot of old people go there. The interior design looks like a hotel; there's really nothing special in terms of appearance and food. The food wasn't to-die-for (lol, I should post this on www.yelp.com). I wouldn't go there again.

Well, I guess I'll try going to sleep now. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment