Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lately...


Sunday, May 17th I went to Mae's house to eat dinner. I bought Pizza Box for them and they LOVED it lol! We also planned a trip to Hawaii for Kristine's birthday in August.... unfortunately, I won't be going in June with Afel anymore because Brian has a 6month program at Unitek... but that's okay. I had so much fun with Mae and Kristine :) You two are FUN FUN FUN! Mayumi and I especially loved Kolby (Mae's new puppy from Dave). It's super adorable!!



Tuesday, May 19....though Brian's birthday isn't until next Tuesday, May 26th, I've already bought him his gift early. He went with me to Best Buy and he chose his flatscreen TV for his room. Since I am highly knowledgeable with electronics and such (psh yea right!), I let him roam free and observe TVs.... He chose a Samsung 32inch Flatscreen tv. There's probably more to it, but the details don't really interest me -- As long as he's HAPPY and IT'S A DAMN GOOD TV--I'm all gooood. I love watching tv/movies with him... great gift for the long run ;) Now we need to buy a new tv stand, yuck.



And yesterday I went to Afel's house to play with my makeup. She and her cousin Lyn allowed me to play with their faces and just practice. I focused more on contouring and trying to make their faces flawless with use of concealers, foundation, powder, fix +, and blush. The eyeshadows were bonuses lol. Lyn kept saying that her eyes were "different" but I assured her to not let that get in the way of having fun with her eyes. They are so pretty (with or without makeup!).

No comments:

Post a Comment