Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another productive Saturday

5:30am: Woke up, got ready, picked up John and Jerome
6:30am: Arrived at Evergreen College and exercised with Mae, Desiree, Joy, Irish, Jerome, and John.
8:30am: Shower and get ready for work
10:00am: Open the store
4:00pm: Got off work
~6:30pm: Went to Valleyfair with John and Brian
8:40pm: Watched the new pixar movie "Up" with Cathrine, Daniel, Mayumi, John, Brian, Sheryll, Randall, Afel, Peter, Gabrielle, Nekealla, and Xarn. GREAT MOVIE, btw!
10:45pm: We all headed to Applebee's at McCarthy Ranch.
1:00am: Home :)

Crazy, fun day...with no naps!

Tomorrow I open the store again.... AT LEAST I'm done with school, right?! lol...

Ohh, another thing.... I bought new Urban Decay makeup today!! I've been eyeballing them for a while now and finally decided to purchase them..check 'em out :)



"Get Baked" is Urban Decay's new summer palette. I love the teal most especially! This one also came with a mini primer potion in Sin color...it's like a sparkly nude. This is PERFECT for summertime!!


I chose this palette because the colors were super vibrant and I don't have these colors yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leene, this is JEssa :). How'd you stay awake with your busy scheudle? That's crazy waking up soo early!! :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessa! For some reason, I still have a lot of energy after doing so much... It's weird!?

    ReplyDelete