Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Shoes!



Yesterday I finally received the shoes I ordered from www.dsw.com. The name of the shoe is "Chisled" by Jones New York... it's interesting because Nine West is under that company along with Anne Klein, Casper, Easy Spirit, Enzo Angiolini, Cloud Nine, and Bandolino. Anway, I went to the DSW store in Fremont with Brian and found this shoe, but at the store they were selling as $79.99. Luckily I waited because it was even cheaper on the website for $69.99 along with free shipping. What a deal! As you can see, the packaging was super cute. I'm pretty excited about it, I plan on wearing shorts with these with a nice summery top. I seriously LOVE these shoes! I usually don't believe in expensive shoes but these were worth it (LOL!). They make my ankles thin and my legs longer. I need a tan though asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment