Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Productive Day

I'm pretty happy with the way things went today. This morning I woke up at 6am to get ready for a morning jog with my girlyfriends. I picked up Jerome and John, then met up with Kristine, Mae, Joy, and Desiree at Des' house. We jogged around their area... I'm pretty proud of Mae (yippie!), she beat me and Kristine. I really liked how empty the roads were at 7 in the morning in San Jose near Evergreen. I enjoyed looking at peoples front lawns, too. It's unbelievable how people could maintain and decorate their front lawns...one day I'll have a house with the most beautiful front and back yards ever... I can imagine it now....

We ended the jog around 8:30pm, I went straight to Brian's house to get ready for Truth's graduation which was held in San Jose State University. We arrived there around 10:30am, the ceremony was really long...The whole time I was thinking how my life could've been different if I hadn't made so many stupid choices after high school. But I'm not complaining. It is what it is. What's done is done. I'm just really proud of all those people who graduated today :) I'll graduate one day... no rush! Around 1:00pm we all went to Happy Buffet in Milpitas near my house. I was only able to eat two plates. I hate it when I save my hunger for a really long time, and then when I finally get to eat I can only eat a little. I hate when that happens!

I went back to Brian's house around 3:15pm and took an hour nap before work. I started work around 4pm. It was a slow day for a Memorial Day weekend.... but I'm totally not looking forward to Monday when it's the REAL holiday. People keep asking me "So is there going to be a bigger sale on Monday?" and each time I'd reply "Nope, this is pretty much it" lol and then I watch how their face changes from a smile to a pout. hehehehe!

I got out of work at 9:30pm...and met up with the guys again to watch "Terminator" at the Great Mall theatre. It was an ok movie. Brian and I expected more out of it. That movie had so much hype because of Christian Bale.... Oh well. It was still good even though it was predictable.

Oh and after the movie, there was a cop on Main Street stopping cars to see if anyone were driving under the influence, and my stupid ass was driving without my contact lenses and thought he was waving for me to keep on driving but once I passed him he yelled "EY!!!" He yelled so loud that it made me stop. Another cop ahead of me told me to back up, and when I did that same cop who yelled was like "did you see the stop sign?! Have you had anything to drink tonight?" and I was like "No I'm sorry, I thought you were telling me to keep on driving..." And then John was like "She's not wearing her contacts..." When John said that, I hella punched him on his thigh!! I didn't want to get in trouble. ahaha... But luckily, the cop just asked for my license and that was that. Funny.

Now I'm here again at Brian's house getting ready to sleep. I open the store again tomorrow....

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment