Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fall 2009

Things are going to be different. I've already talked to my manager about demoting from Assistant Manager to Senior Sales... I'll have more time to concentrate on school. I'm looking forward to becoming a full-time student. I'm taking 6 classes next semester:

1. English 1A
2. US History
3. General Psychology
4. American Government
5. Astronomy Lab
6. Public Speaking

I'm still hesitant about taking Public Speaking... I'm just soooo shy! It makes me nervous just thinking about that class! Maybe, just maybe, I won't take it this semester... and I don't think it's such a good idea to take that class with Brian and John John... they're just gonna make me laugh or make fun of me... waaahhhh! lol

New news: I just found out that our company is closing down our sister store Anne Klein which is a couple stores away from Nine West. On top of that, Erika is transferring back to our store!! x) I'm excited to have her back because it was fun working with her. But it's really sad news for the other associates..... =( It's also perfect timing I'm going back to school and my manager is 3 months pregnant -- we're going to need all the help we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment