Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterday looked something like this:

6:15am - Woke up, not immediately but I did.
7:30am - Arrived at Mission Peak w/ my Dad, Jerome, Michelle, Analyn, Analyn's dog, Wilson, JR, and Lloyd. My dad wiped all of us, he didn't even stop to rest, he went ALL the way up to the peak!
10:30am - Went home to shower and get ready... I saw tan lines while looking at myself in the mirror lol
12:30pm - Barbeque at Jerome's house: ate, laughed, played Texas Hold 'Em with Brian, John, and Truth. I loooooved the Custard Pie my dad bought.... and Thanks Michelle for the yummy flavored BBQ!
3:30pm - Went to Fry's so John John could buy the Starcraft game
5:00pm - Chilled with Brian at his house for a bit..
6:00pm - Went to Morrill Middle School to watch the guys play basketball... it was one of the funniest/funnest games I've watched. Mark, Cuong, and Faith showed up to join us.
9:30pm - Played poker till midnight... where I took out Cuong during the first round LOL!
12:30am - SLEEP!

What a loooooooong fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment