Sunday, July 26, 2009

Garlic Festival @ Gilroy



Yesterday a bunch of us went to the Garlic Festival at Gilroy. $12 Admission for adults and $6 for kids. We were pretty much stuck in traffic on our way there for two hours, which was horrible. Then when we arrived, the place was so packed! Since we all took seperate cars, we all arrived at the festival at different times... majority of the time, I believe, we were trying to unite everyone together... But it was hard. As much as we wanted to, Brian and I didn't try anything garlic. I wanted to try the garlic ice cream, garlic fries, garlic chicken, etc... but seeing more and more lines after being stuck in traffic was discouraging. The weather was dry and hot -- it was just an uncomfortable environment. I'm not a fan of dry, hot, crowded places... As always, I tried to make the whole experience worthwhile. I appreciated live country music with loved ones while sitting under the tree. I also welcomed the cool breeze under the shade while eating frozen lemonade :)

2 comments:

  1. hey,,whose the girl sitting in front row,,second from left!!
    the one in blue jeans n white black strips t-shirt!!
    i sort of like her!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice group..!!
    seems like u had a lot of fun!!
    enjy ur life dear,,
    tkcr,,!!

    ReplyDelete