Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Decade with Brian

Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Brian!!!!!!  Simply put: He's still everything I want in a guy. He still makes me want to better myself. He still inspires me. People have asked if I ever got bored because of being together for so long but I feel that every year has just gotten better and better. We still flirt, we still play, we still argue, we still make up, we still learn, we still appreciate each other... I really believe that Time does stand still when you're having so much fun in a relationship... I couldn't believe it myself that it has already been a #decade! My only relationship advice that I'd like to share to those in a relationship is to find a way to laugh in the midst of a serious argument. It works :) I love you, Brian! #happyanniversary #10years

No comments:

Post a Comment