Saturday, January 18, 2014

RIP Benjamin Salamanca Nicolas

February 3, 1948-January 15, 2014

This Wednesday I lost my second dad, Uncle Ben. These past two days have been truly difficult because I'm still in disbelief.  Sometimes I think we're just waiting for him to just walk thru the door from work or I'd catch myself saying "Wait for Uncle Ben!" But then I'm reminded again that he's gone. Uncle Ben has cared for me like his own and was there for me through my problems and successes.  He has taught me the true meaning of unconditional love just by seeing what he does for others.  I'll continue to carry with me all the fatherly advices he had given to me, Brian, and Sheryll.  I miss him so much :( but I know he would want us all to be happy--not sad.  I know he'd want us to just remember all the good times we've shared, to continue to be strong, and to build more memories with those we still have in our lives.  Brian is just like him and I'm blessed to have a boyfriend who takes after his dad's best qualities.  I love you, Uncle Ben! #RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment